About a week ago it was finally hot enough for my kids to don on a swimsuit and go run through the sprinklers! Peter has been asking if he can play in the water and throw water balloons since March. They had a great time! Elsie just stood under the sprinkler the whole time and giggled and laughed while she watched Peter run through - back and forth, back and forth. When her lips started turning purple, I wrapped her in a towel and we called it quits. They had a great time!

2 comments:
Cuteness! I want to be there! Elsie's laugh was my favorite. I love little children's true belly laughs. Aren't they the best?
Can I just tell you how I have watched that video over and over again on many different occasions because Elsie's laugh is so dang cute! It makes me laugh every time.
Post a Comment