Friday, May 8, 2009
Is THIS what little boys are made of?
A little over a week ago Peter had a couple friends over. This was a fun thing for everyone since it had been raining on and off and playing outside wasn't as much a novelty. They had a great time playing downstairs while I chatted with the "Moms" upstairs. That evening Mike and I were downstairs relaxing... or rather, I was dozing on the couch and Mike was putting Peter to bed. Yea, that was it. I was suddenly awoken by, "Peter, did you do this? This is disgusting!" Peter was quite oblivious to what Dad was talking about. So, I'm hoping he was innocent. Mike had found over half a dozen dried-up worms all over our downstairs! Some were intact and some were broken up in many little pieces. Sure enough...DISGUSTING! I had Mike carry me over the threshold (seeing as I was barefoot) and vacuumed first thing the next morning. Boys are so gross. Seriously, worms?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ew.
Eden only ended up eating a couple while we were there. JK. Let's hope Peter sticks to coloring rocks and less into insectology (whatever that is called)
Post a Comment