Many mornings, at the crack-of-dawn, Peter wakes up and says, “Mom, can I do a craft?” That is when my dear husband rolls out of bed, takes him downstairs, turns on Sesame Street, and goes for a run. Eventually I rollout of bed and turn the t.v. off and get breakfast rolling. However, the questions continues to be asked throughout the day, “Mom, can I do a craft?” I put him off for as long as I can with chores and outside play, but when Elsie goes down for a nap, the craft often comes out. Here is Peter working on one of his masterpieces. It’s a boxcar to a train.
1 comment:
He could sit at that table all day doing crafts, even the same craft over and over all day. You are so good to continue exploring new ones with him. We may have a mini Michaelangelo on our hands!
Post a Comment