Sunday, May 31, 2009
A Good Excuse
So, right after I had dedicated myself to becoming a true blogger, I was asked by my church to play the piano for primary (the young children in our church go to "primary" and learn songs and scripture lessons while the adults attend Sunday School). To those of you who know me very well, I am not a pianist, and certainly do not accompany. I never have much in my life. Well, apparently, they were desperate (obviously!) so I agreed to help. So, these songs are killing me to learn! The first week I spent 12 hours practicing these songs! The poor children that have to put up with me. So, every spare moment I have been on the piano, practicing, practicing, practicing! Tonight, I said, "Forget it! It is time for me to blog." So, there. I will catch you up with what's been going on since I have continued to take pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Way to straighten up your priorities Rachel! haha, You deserved a break from all that practicing though! Loved all the entries.
Wow, I loved the Jeppsen Journey. Thanks for all the fun posts. And good luck with that piano practice. You are gonig to have those songs down within a couple of months it sounds like, then will have the rest of the year to relax for the performance!
Are you sure you aren't living my life?
Post a Comment