It's been a while. I was just downloading some pictures from my camera, and I thought I would share some of them with you with some explanations, opinions, and memories to go with. These are pictures from our every day stuff. It's informative to look back on our normal, routine days through random pictures and see how inspiring (or uninspiring) our home is. These first two pictures were taken at Biography Club. Peter and Elsie learned about Beethoven and were each presenting a part of what they knew about his life. Peter looks pretty comfortable up in front of everybody (a group of 10 to 20, ranging from 3-year-olds to 40-year-old moms). It was Elsie's first time presenting. She loved learning about Beethoven and wanted a chance to talk about him. She did great!
Here is yet another week of colored foods. Peter said for the week of Purple lunches, he wanted eggplant to be the grand finale. It wasn't such a hit at our house, despite the anticipation. I was trying to make sure the kids liked it, and instead I added too much salt in the process. I don't think the complaint was that it had too much salt, however. Oh well. I did find out they LOVED cabbage for lunch.
We have a jar the kids work hard to fill with beans. When it gets all full we do something fun as a family. This time we went to the Jump Zone. Kimball especially had a fun time. For the first 10 minutes he kept running back to Mike and I and giving us big hugs, grinning wildly. It was fun to watch them play so hard!
This is our Kimball. These pictures were taken within a minute of each other, and they reflect the state of our home. Kimball is a fireball, and we are constantly trying to keep up with his feelings, frustrations, energy, and off the wall ideas. He truly amazes me.
No comments:
Post a Comment