Friday, May 17, 2013

3rd Times a charm!

Well, Spring has Sprung!  With it is Elsie's apparent favorite fashion accessory.  Okay, not really.  A couple weeks ago Elsie jumped off the bunk bed and broke her arm.  I was pretty quick to catch that it was broken this time, because I'd seen it when she was 2 1/2, and 18 months old.  It's been the same break every time - cracking her ulnus because of the way she tries to catch herself when she falls.  Elsie is very tiny for her age, and it must be hard to have such a bursting spirit in such a tiny body.  She has some big ideas of her physical stamina and forgets about her small build.  Anyhow, she's taken to her cast quickly, and running around just the same as always.  It's been super hot, though, and she's shed a few tears that she can't go running in the sprinklers with the neighbors.
When we came home from the doctor, I asked her if I could take a picture.  This is how she posed....
 

No comments: