Followed by, "Elsie, come on, you can do it! Those who hike the whole time get ice cream at the end! That's right, good job!"
It took some juggeling, but it definitely made some great memories, and I think Elsie even had fun as well. Becca is a great photographer, and sometimes she even brought her camera. She was always prepared and willing to carry a sleeping baby of mine. She was such a great help - I couldn't have done it without her! She sent me some pictures, and I was so glad because I had nothing.

This is Elsie in all her splendor! She's winding up and getting ready to throw a rock, and boy is it serious business! I love her expression and am so glad it's captured!
I couldn't decide which picture I liked better. He sure loves the duck hat Grammy bought for him! They both capture him in his element, don't they?

Annnd Kimball. He was mostly along for the ride on my back most of the time. Occasionally he got out to walk, throw rocks, or just get dirty, but often he was content to just hang out on my back. There were many a time he'd take a little nap as well.
2 comments:
Once again, Elsie's expressions are classic and the best ever. And boy does Peter look old these days!
Wow those are beautiful pictures of your beautiful children!!! I was just going to say what Lanita did too, so ditto.
Post a Comment