I have been really surprised over how much Kimball loves this kitten. He hoards her, choking her and torturing her in the process. The first night he cried himself to sleep yelling, "My cat, my cat!" because he wanted to sleep with her.
Elsie makes the kitten dance with her, swinging her around everywhere, and sometimes she holds her front paws and makes her do her own solo dance routine.
Peter is pretty good to her though, and claims her right when he gets home from school. This kitten is the most good-natured pet ever, and we all love her. However, we can't decide on a name. We all call her by a different name. I'll let you know when it's officially decided - if it ever is.
2 comments:
I believe all cats are deserving of the name Meh. You might think about trying it out. Sounds like quite the excitment.
I admit, that's a pretty cute kitty cat, for a cat.
Post a Comment