As I was scrolling through pictures of the last post, I saw a bunch of pictures I must post. These are of Elsie and Kimball on Santa's lap during their first encounter this year. There is no picture of Peter because he ran off, cut in line (unaware - it was VERY crowded), and visited with Santa without his parents even knowing! We were quite bummed we missed the whole encounter.

I was proud of Kimball for sitting on Santa's lap. He gave us a good 3 seconds before he cried.

Elsie was fascinated, a little nervous, and determined, all at once. I think this picture shows all of that fairly well. She's snuggled on up to Santa, with Mom's hand in grip, having a nice "chat" about wanting Dora sunglasses.
1 comment:
Peter seems to be the type who will alway be the master of his own destiny. You don't leave encounters with Santa up to chance! I think Kimball looks intrigued and Elsie looks pensive. Great pictures :)
Post a Comment