So, a few days later, Mike talked me into making another, slightly messier cake, to see if we could get a better mess going. What do you think?
Not much more spectacular, is it? He made a great mess of the cake, but didn't transport it to his face all that much. Well done Kimball!
Here is what I have gathered on Kimball during his first year of life. He appears to be fairly easy going, loving to play with toys and entertain himself. Him and Elsie are good friends and have a lot in common that way. He has an underlying determination about him, that makes him walk by 10 1/2 months, reclaim a stolen toy, and scream harder than any other baby I've had when he realizes things aren't going his way. I must say, with 2 older siblings, things aren't going his way often, and as of late, I am hearing a lot of screaming. However, he has a great laugh, and is mighty ticklish, so we hear squeals of delight as well.
Kimball watches Peter and Elsie's every move, and catches on to their play quickly. He is currently into light-saber fighting and hotwheel racing. He also loves to be chased by Mom or Dad. I guess I'd call him a little tease. Kimball has a few words such as Mom and Dad, Hot, and Hi. Whenever I am stirring or cooking he points to a pot or a bowl and says, "HA!"(hot!). So, you see, he's quite clever as well. We love our Kimball. He adds to our family so much by his laughter and small, bulging personality.
No comments:
Post a Comment