However, I am very excited about a new year and have some big plans for myself. They are a number of things, but all fall into one motto: FOLLOW THROUGH. That's my motto for this year. I am going to become a new person, and I'm rather excited about it. No more wishing I did this, and hoping to do that. Flaking out and not committing to things because I want to do it all and can't. I'm picking what is most important, and simply doing those things. It's called sticking to my priorities, really, which I've been failing at miserably as of late.
So you dirty 'ole house and undone projects. You will just have to wait for your day. 2011 is about doing the things that matter most to me and following through.
Here is a wordle I did online:

1 comment:
You GO GIRL!
Post a Comment