Sunday, January 23, 2011

Getting to church

We now have 1:00 church, which is much easier to get all the kids ready for on time, or so you'd think. However, there always seems to be a hang-up right as we're ready to leave. Can you figure out what it was?


Maybe you need a better view:

Sigh. Will I ever win? Will it ever be as simple and easy as walking out the door? Oh well, at least she was fully clothed, and at least Kimball was too cute. I couldn't resist taking a picture of him as well.

3 comments:

Mama Tales said...

I love love couch and rug! I know that's not what your going for....but I love them!

Justin and Stephanie said...

hahaha...you will win with smiles as each of your children creatively find ways to "spice" up your life. And with three, there is a lot of creativity to be had. :o) Happy Birthday to Elsie, I can not believe how fast they grow up, and those eyes of hers are just stunning!

lanita said...

I was kind of with Mom. I am loving what I can see in the background of those pictures. Of course the subjects are just too dang cute as well. I do think some pictures of your home are in order!