Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas




Note to self: Next year, Rachel, don't worry so much! OF COURSE your children will be excited about their presents you painstakingly picked out for them. Next year, enjoy the season a little more and stress a little less.
There, it is written down now, and hopefully next year will run a little smoother, if I can only remember my own advice. We had a great Christmas this year. It was so fun to watch the kids open their stockings and presents. The biggest hit for Elsie was the candy (never mind all the new toys). She caught on real fast - she put all her candy away and then kept sneaking into everyone else's candy piles and shoveled things in as fast as she could. I have no idea how many pieces of chocolate she ate that morning. Peter loved opening everything and finally finding out what the much anticipated presents were. Santa gave him a couple "plug 'n play" games and he told Mike, "See Dad....I had to ask Santa to give these to me because you would never put on any computer games for me." Hmmm, outdone by Santa, huh?
Anyhow it was a great time and a great season.

4 comments:

Deb said...

What a cute Christmas morning :)

Lindasue said...

Looks like fun! Kids are the best.

Mama Tales said...

Love the Christmas pictures!

Rebecca said...

so was the toothbrush from Santa or daddy?! WIsh I could've been there to watch them on Christmas morning too!