Tuesday, June 16, 2009

It's a.... Boy!

Yep, we're adding another boy to our household! We had our ultrasound and, of course, had to know what we were going to have. I have never been one for surprises. I find it much more enjoyable and much less stressful to anticipate what will happen, and am a deer in the headlights any other way. I must admit, this whole boy, girl, boy pattern we are setting up has me a bit confused, coming from a family of all girls and all. We are all pretty excited. However, when I told Peter he was going to have another brother he replied, "I already knew that, Mom." So, whether we knew it or not, we are all happy and busy anticipating!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the baby!!!! Can't wait to add another nephew to the family!

Rebecca said...

I can't wait for Peter II...will you get to have another 4d ultrasound? I hope so. Good thing the two girl cousins are close in age, if they are going to be surrounded by boys!

Lindasue said...

Congratulations Rachel! I bet he will be another cool kid.

Deb said...

I'm so excited for you!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Congratulations! No matter what it is it will be darling...your kids are so cute.

Christine said...

Rachel!! I found your blog! Congrats on the new baby. When are you due? I'm glad I have a way to keep in touch with you now! You're kids are adorable!