I must say, immidiately I was very excited about the dual ovens and clean range. After cooking on it for a few days, I understand what I have been missing these long 8 years in this house with the former oven. No longer am I having to light the gas stove manually every time. It became to mechanical for me, I forgot I was even doing it. My cakes bake on a level surface, my pans fit lovely on the stove, and I can bake 6 loaves of bread all at once without having to play a game of Tetris. I have been amazed at how uniformly cooked everything has been coming out of the oven as well. We still have much to learn about this oven, but even so, I'm lovin' it.
It's a love affair for me, really. I have plans for this baby and me. Oh, the things I'll be able to cook, the meals we'll be able to have! I am very excited!
I have the greatest hubby in the world to see a need, even when I didn't, and treat me to something so grand. Thanks Mike! You're the best!
1 comment:
I am so happy for you!! And jealous!
Post a Comment