Friday, March 8, 2013

Lazy Morning

 I was enjoying a morning of sleeping in and a slow start (okay, there's been more than one, and more than two or three even).  This morning was extra nice because everyone was lazily enjoying themselves, each other, and learning.  It was a defining moment in my mind as I've been converting our home into more of a house of learning as we take our shot at homeschooling this year. 

Kimball had gotten out our puzzles and was working hard away at them.  I thought it was cute how he lined them all up.  He is fascinated about and really into making lines. 


When I meandered downstairs I saw Elsie and Peter (in the green blanket) surrounded by blankets and stuffed animals, listening to Winnie the Pooh.  It was really cute.  Everyone was enjoying themselves, and I enjoyed the rest of the morning.

No comments: