People I ran into were starting to refer to Kimball as a "she", and I realized it was partly because his hair was long enough to tuck behind his ear. I just love his strawberry blond hair though, so it was hard to get myself to take the first snip. I took a deep breath and plunged into the task. This was the first haircut I've ever given since I was 9 and did some awful numbers on my barbies' hair. Those images kept coming to mind as I kept cutting, so after a while, I just stopped. I have no idea if it is even or not, but I didn't want
It was also a first haircut for Elsie as well. Because her hair had never been cut, there were parts that were very uneven. I was worried I was going to cut off some of the curl in her hair, but it still has plenty of curl left in it, at least for now. It looks much nicer now, and she looks more grown-up to me.
4 comments:
So cute! I wish Finn would get some hair...the poor kid is so darn bald! I LOVE Kimball's hair color too. It is so unique...
Can't wait to nibble on those fat cheeks! He looks absolutely darling!
ADORABLE!!! I love that baby! I am impressed with your skills Rachel. Job well done. Especially with cutting Elsie's hair. That's brave!
Oh goodness, I'm perspiring just thinking about having to cut hair. So many in a couple YEARS when I have to, you can walk me through it. Can't wait to see Elsie's hair in only a couple days.
Post a Comment