Last week was also a time to meet new people for me. My sister, Lanita's, dear friend, whom I have never met, was in town and stopped by to drop off a package from Lanita for me. She stayed for a while and I was able to get to know her a bit. Her name is Jen, and she is becoming my family's 4th sister. I had a great time and really appreciated her help as I happend to be tending a couple kids at the time.
So, the lesson I've learned is that even though it's hard to say good-bye and it makes me wonder if friends are even worth it, knowing good, uplifting people have brought some of the greatest blessings in my life.
Here's a picture Peter took of Jen and I:
1 comment:
I wish I could hold that fat baby!!! He looks healthy and wonderful!! Jen is a doll isn't she and I am glad we are getting a chance to know her. Rachel you are a great friend and the Lord will bring you many many great friends in you lifetime. Thanks for being one of my greatest friends!!!--Mama Tales not Papa Beaver
Post a Comment