Saturday, April 25, 2009
Mud, Mud, Glorious Mud!
There are signs of spring everywhere! Birds are chirping, bulbs are blooming, the grass is growing, and neighbors are out chatting. Ahhh, there is not anything more welcoming than the long awaited sun and warmth that comes with April! A few days ago I took the kids outside and we were enjoying just that, the outside. Often on sunny days my neighbors congregate on a little hill on the street and chat for hours. Anyone is welcome, so I wandered over there with the kids and began to chat for a bit. At first, Peter and Elsie were having a great time with all the neighbor's dogs. However, after being knocked down a few times, they soon tired of man's best friend and wandered off to greener pastures. After a few minutes, I thought it was about time I tracked them down. Come to find out, they had found another wonderful sign of spring, MUD! They were covered, and Elsie was even chowing down on the stuff. Good thing they were so cute and having so much fun, so that I couldn't afford to be mad. Those little rugrats.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It looks like you are towering over them from the angle of the picture.I wonder who initiated the mud adventure?
The only mud for a mile (from a child's view point) and they found it. They must of thought they struck pay dirt!
Post a Comment