Friday, January 6, 2012

Halloween

How did this holiday slip by without a picture of my kids in their costumes? Maybe it was Elsie changing her mind 5 minutes before the Halloween party, and frantically trying to pull a princess costume together. I don't think I have a great excuse though. Just picture it in your mind: Elsie as Princess Elsie, Peter as a skeleton, and Kimball as an adorable pumpkin. We did get some excellent pumpkin carving pictures though. Peter did his own pumpkin carving, Elsie was her own designer, and Kimball was a ferocious drawer. Check out the pics.


It was fun and Elsie even won a prize for her pumpkin at our church Halloween party. Peter was about as proud as Elsie was for her. It was a fun holiday with lots of candy!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Those are big pumpkins! They look as big as your kids in the last picture there. I can only imagine getting the all the seeds out...dive on in!