Thursday, January 5, 2012
1st: Autumn
I know, I know it's already 2012 but this is my blog and I can write what I want to. It has been ages since I've written anything, so I thought I'd backtrack a bit. Don't worry, you'll love it, I'm sure. I must include some great pictures my talented sister Michelle took when her and Becky and the rest of her family came up to visit in October.
I just love Peter's face in this picture - he's having sooo much fun on this hike and enjoying the company of his totally cool Uncle Micah. Peter was telling Micah-inspired jokes the whole time - i.e. (said in a thick accent) "In the Soviet Russia the sticks walk you."
I had Michelle to help me keep an eye on this little guy. He sure loved the attention as well.
As always, Elsie had a blast with her BF and cousin Eden.

Take a close look at those hands. There was sticky marshmallow EVERYWHERE. I do not advise the extra large marshmallows. They are way too hard to eat and not parent or kid friendly at all.
Can you see the motion in this picture? Our "hike" and campfire were a lot of fun and very beautiful, but as always, a lot of work. In the end though, we made some great memories and was well worth it. Thanks Becky for bringing your family and Michelle up here and having fun times with us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment