Saturday, February 16, 2013

Update on Anna

I thought I would just post a couple pictures of Anna for Grandma and Grandpa, since it's been a while since they've seen her.  Just yesterday she got her first tooth!  Today the second bottom tooth poked through as well.  She is getting big.  She crawls and rolls around everywhere.  She love to crinkle and eat paper and to get into the dirt Peter's plants are growing in.  Anna is so easy going and full of smiles.  I just love to hold her on my lap and see her smile!
In the first picture she is really happy because we shared some chocolate muffins Elsie and Peter made for breakfast.  Just the past couple weeks she has become aware of the cat's presence.  She loves to play with Little Grey (who isn't so little any more), and Little Grey is patient to play back.


2 comments:

Mama Tales said...

Oh!!!!! It is time for a visit!!! She is so beautiful!

Unknown said...

Yaaaaayyyyy!!! I love her so much! She's so big and silly. I love how she looks like her big sister but also like herself. xoxoxo (sarah)