Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Our Past Time

A few shots at what the kids like to do during their free time. Now when you come over you can appreciate how clean the house is, no matter how dirty it looks. It could be worse!

When Kimball's not stuffing the toaster with spice packets, he's dragging it around like a pull toy. Needless to say, afterwards, I've got a lot of sweeping of toast crumbs. Funny kid!

Favorite thing for the kids to do while I'm cooking? Play in the food bins. Will anyone ever eat my house again? I only let them play in the foods that take at least 45 minutes to cook. At least they're entertained and I can get some dinner made. Yikes, now you know my secrets. I'm a desperate Mom sometimes.

I've got to watch this girl close. The paper doesn't stand a chance when she's got her skin to paint. I think she painted and washed her arm off at least 3 different times. At least she's an outside the box thinker, aye?

4 comments:

Mama Tales said...

Do you think they might be tactile learners?

Natalie said...

You are such a great mom!

I love that Kimball needs to drag the toaster, at our house it is the electric knife and hand mixer - they're cars, right.

Rebecca said...

Wow, can I come play at your house-looks like fun to get messy.

Papa Beaver said...

Elsie is going to love estimating soil texture by hand.